Date
Jul 25, 2018 18:30 - 20:30 AWST
Foyer Oxford, 196 Oxford Street, Leedervile
6 people are attending (2 externals)
  • 9cf2e23241aa6598c5e98ab93e446003 thumb
  • 6281a59071da2afe1e471a4595fe2dfd thumb
  • F724a66987fd1e77434e34734c31d830 thumb
  • P thumb

Volunteering is a good thing to do and volunteering and doing what you like to do at the same time is awesome!
Looking for people to host small events, please come along to a fun & free workshop at:
Foyer Oxford - 196 Oxford St, Leederville 
6 to 8 pm
Wednesday 27 June 
Light refreshments provided.
Bookings & information: carolyn@befriend.org.au or 0402036010 or just book now!

We've all had times in our lives when our social lives aren't as vibrant as we would like and wouldn't it have been wonderful if we could of simply found a group that shares our interests?

Social isolation is a huge issue in our society and I'm hoping that you will be able to help make the difference by doing what you probably already do - by making opportunities for small social gatherings.

This initiative is proudly supported by the City of Vincent, aimed at those over 55, but inclusive of all, around the Vincent area.

I'm looking for people to spend a couple of hours, once a month (or more if you're really keen) to do something you already like doing.

Going out for a coffee, dinner or the pub?
Jamming with fellow musicians?
Reinvigorating the swim team or walking group?
Dancing, singing, writing or sewing?
Getting more people along to groups you are already involved in?
Starting a special interest group that is unique?
What can you think of?

The Befriend Team will make this easy with support, promotion, venues, insurance and unique opportunities for active hosts.

Please forward this post on to others who might be interested and bring 2 pieces of ID for a free volunteer police clearance to compete your training on the night if you wish to. Please let me know if you are interested but can't make it this time?

RSVP so I'll bring enough food.

How to find us: The Spark room is upstairs at Foyer Oxford, there is a desk to ask for directions if required

Proudly sponsored by the City of Vincent

TICKETS
RSVP
Free
Free