Time for some Culture! Frank Enstein by Co3

Date
Apr 15, 2018 16:30 - 18:30 AWST
State Theatre Centre, 174/176 William St, Perth WA 6000, Australia

I love going to the theatre, but I don't often have anyone to go with! Who wants to come with me to see this amazing show?? Co3 have kindly given us a discount on tickets which hopefully means more people can come with me! The show starts at 5pm, but let's meet a bit before to say hi, then have a chat and maybe a drink afterwards and talk about what we thought!

Use the code co3friend when buying your ticket for the $35 ticket! http://tickets.ptt.wa.gov.au/single/PSDetail.aspx?psn=935 is the ticket link.
I hope to see you there :)

Here's a bit about it: Frank’s a lonely guy who wants to make his imaginary friends real. Harnessing electricity from a storm he creates his world from nothing but his imagination and the garbage in his lab. Battling a physical impairment, Frank creates monsters to fulfill his desire to be normal and to be accepted by others. Can he control what he creates? And who is the real monster anyway?

The Farm’s wicked sense of humour together with the extreme physicality of Co3 Australia’s dancers combines magic and dance to create a show for the child in all of us

Warnings: Strobe lighting, smoke and tobacco products, haze effects